Monday, August 11, 2008

Go USA!



Let's be honest...I LOVE the Olympics! Did anyone catch the relay race that USA won by just a fingertip?! Good Stuff!

7 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

Seriously so awesome! I loved it.

Megan B said...

John and I were screaming! We LOVED it. And then we woke up Bailey (our swimmer) and made her watch. She is loving analyzing all the swimmers...it is so fun. And her cousin Harrison even commented that she is the BEST 11-year old swimmer he knows. "I bet," he declared, "that she could beat the worst swimmer in the Olympics!" Now THAT is a boost to the ego! By the way, not a FAN of the 4th book. WAY too predictable and gooey. Way out of the league of the likes of Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings and the like. What did you think??

Des said...

Phelps Phan, right here, baby. We were screaming too and scared the heck out of Alex and made Macy cry...wussies. Come on! It's the Olympics, for crying out loud! :)

And what's with those Frenchies? "We are going to crush the U.S." Oui oui, my butt. Sorry, I get a little caught up in the Olympics...

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Hi Lauri, it's me, Jules. Lisa's sister... Your blog is darling... Found you on Lisa's blog and hope you don't mind if I leave a comment...

Your camara is flippin' amazing!

It seems you cannot take a bad picture. As I scrolled through your "action shots" on the tubes, they are ALL in focus. What the heck?? Hello professional photographer!!

Anyhoo, awesome pics. Fun to read what's up in your and Jim's life...

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Dangit. The main reason I wanted to leave a comment was to say GO USA!! We are total addicts in our house... Can't seem to turn the dang thing of.. and Phelps with his millionth medal tonight!! He is amazing..

Did you catch the girls gymnastics team?? They seemed so disappointed... But the MENS gym team?? Did you see that "justin" on the bars and that thing, I think they call it the horse?? WOW...

Glad to see another USA freak!!

clark said...

yeah, I, Um......I cried a bit. Watched it 20 times. Um....cried.

Shhhh.

Katie said...

That was as good as it gets!!