Monday, August 11, 2008

Nick's Cast

Nick FINALLY got his cast this morning! Most likely he will wear it for 6 weeks using his crutches for just 3 more weeks. He's getting sick of it. This would be Nick's "Mom, don't be gay" look.

Annie felt honored to be the very first girl to sign it. :)

3 comments:

Des said...

Nick,
That face looks more like, "I'm gay, Mom."
Just kidding buddy, get better fast. And yay your cast doesn't go to your thigh!
Love ya.

Lisa said...

Nick sure has been a trooper through all this! I bet all the attention from the girls helps a little too!

Julie Knowlton said...

Dear Nick,

I know you have figured out that this accident with your leg is major blessing in disguise. The proof is in your cast signed by 20,000 ladies. Now you can say 20,000 ladies have touched your leg.

Love,
Jules