Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Host

I'm a little slow. FINALLY finished "The Host" this weekend. Although it took me a while to get into the book, I ended up really enjoying it. Even surprised myself at the end when I started crying.

NOW...On to "Breaking Dawn!" Then again, maybe I had better do laundry and feed my family this week and wait until after school starts. They are feeling a little hungry and neglected.I am so EXCITED!!! I can hardly wait!

3 comments:

Glazier5 said...

Hey Lauri--it was so fun to see you the other morning! Thanks for trekking down to that neck of the woods. You look great! I just started Breaking Dawn last night and stayed up 'til 2am reading...good thing the hubby is out of town! Actually that may be a bad thing cuz now there isn't anybody to feed the kids or keep the house clean!

Dawn said...

I still haven't gotten into "The Host", but totally loved "Breaking Dawn". I agree with the needing to get your house clean and kids fed. My household was the same!

Lisa said...

I put "The Host" down and started "Breaking Dawn". I am almost finished and I am loved it!