Thursday, May 1, 2008

Moment of Silence


OK...let's all give Brooke a moment of silence. I was a little sad that she got voted off American Idol last night, however, she and David Archuleta (my 2 favorites) both made it to the final 5. That's pretty AWESOME! I've still got my fingers crossed for David, but my bet is on David Cook. Who do you think will take it?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I would be happy if either one of the Davids took it. Please not dreads or Syesha!

Diane said...

Each day one of my little Kindergarten students asks me who I thought did the best the night before on American Idol and who I wanted to win. I'm embarrassed to tell him that I didn't watch it. Seems strange to me that he is so into it. He can tell you what each judge said about each one of them!!