My cute friend, Megan, just got called to be the emergency preparedness person in her ward. She found a FANTASTIC. www.myfoodstoragedeals.com I have been perusing it the last few days and getting some great tips. I feel as though I am at the grocery store every other day so I am trying to be more organized and use my food storage more. Thought I would pass it along. Question: In the case of an earthquake or any other emergency...Do you think the drive thru at McDonalds would still be open?
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Emergency Preparedness
My cute friend, Megan, just got called to be the emergency preparedness person in her ward. She found a FANTASTIC. www.myfoodstoragedeals.com I have been perusing it the last few days and getting some great tips. I feel as though I am at the grocery store every other day so I am trying to be more organized and use my food storage more. Thought I would pass it along. Question: In the case of an earthquake or any other emergency...Do you think the drive thru at McDonalds would still be open?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm laughing while remembering the time I took Maryann and Julie (think you were there also) to the dry cannery. As we were working away Julie turned to me and asked, "Do you me we actually have to eat this stuff?" Jules has come a long way in nutrition!!!!!!
Post a Comment