Thursday, May 1, 2008

Time Flies

Happy Anniversary Lover! Jim and I have been married for 17 years TODAY! Where does the time go? Below is one of the many, MANY reasons I am in love with Jim...
It will be FREEZING at your son's soccer game? Never fear! Just bring your OWN heater! That's my babe...I like his style. While watching James's soccer game we toasted our toes. And can I just tell you...I could watch James play soccer all day long. He ROCKS!
James makes an awesome cross right into the GOAL! They won 3-zip. Way to go bud.

5 comments:

Maryann said...

Yeah! I finally was able to pull up your blog! I was having withdrawls! :) Anyway, Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! 17 years is such a happy number. I'd forgotten that we got married within months of each other(our anniversary was in January).

Here's to many, many happy years ahead for you and your family!

Julie Knowlton said...

I can't believe it was 17 years ago that I ratted my bangs and Clark and Phil had mullets. Either way, congrats to you two. :)

Diane said...

You two are super!!!!
It is so fun to watch James play soccer. He looks PRO-FES-SION-AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was fun to watch Ryan's LAX game today. THEY rock too!!

Megan B said...

I so remember the first days of this beautiful relationship of yours and I think you both are amazing. Congratulations! Wow...we are old! Botox anyone???