Sunday, September 30, 2007

Grateful Sunday

My cute friend, Megan, has a cute sister named Annette. I've noticed that every week, on Annette's blog, she has a post entitled "Grateful Sunday" where she talks about things she is grateful for. I LOVE that idea, so I decided to steel it! Today I am grateful for where we live. Driving home, from wherever it may be, I get to see this gorgeous mountain! My favorite is summertime when it is lush green or Fall when the leaves start to turn. I took this pic last week. The leaves are even more vibrant now. I have lived other places where there are no mountains and have totally missed them! I feel so blessed to be able to have this view every single day. And the weather has been so AWESOME! (ok..maybe I did not feel this way on Saturday while bundled in my snow suit watching football & soccer games) Just the other day I was driving around with Ryan in the convertible. It was sunny and 80 degrees outside. Ryan said, "Mom, I wish the weather was like this all of the time." Me too! So enjoy it why it is here! Happy Fall!

4 comments:

Maryann said...

Great idea! It's funny, after we left the carnival on Friday, Matt and I commented on the same thing. You guys have such a great view! Sometimes we forget just how big the mountains are from our view way out west.

Megan B said...

I am with you. Love the fall. I need to start a Grateful Sunday edition. Good idea. And I too love my view.

Des said...

Well, I think everyone needs a Grateful Sunday entry! Maybe you'll be seeing one from me on Sunday. I need to tell Annette thanks for the idea!

go boo boo said...

that is an awesome view! I have to get credit to our darling friend leslie (flowerchain & a room somewhere) she is an amazing blogger and has great ideas. thanks for the shout out!