Thank you Julie. That was a good idea. But I am talking about the cute little flowers thing up the side to make my page look like a scrapbook. MMMM....K.
Hi Lauri, It's Nicole Eagleston. I love that you and your sisters all have blogs. It's fun for me to get on every once in a while to see how you're all doing! Glad things are going well. Hey, I just came across a girl's blog that has several different background designs you can choose from. She enjoys designing them, and is happy to share them free of charge! Check it out: http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/ She may have something that would work for you!
7 comments:
You can go to customize, then add a page element. One idea....
Thank you Julie. That was a good idea. But I am talking about the cute little flowers thing up the side to make my page look like a scrapbook. MMMM....K.
Call Katie. Tell her your passwords. Have her do it. That's what I did.
Apparently it is a complicated procedure that is beyond even my computer abilities and I used to think I was quite proficient in my abilities.
Hi Lauri,
It's Nicole Eagleston. I love that you and your sisters all have blogs. It's fun for me to get on every once in a while to see how you're all doing! Glad things are going well.
Hey, I just came across a girl's blog that has several different background designs you can choose from. She enjoys designing them, and is happy to share them free of charge!
Check it out: http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/
She may have something that would work for you!
Done. Thanks Nicole!
Thanks so much Nicole! It's good to hear from you. I hope all is well at your house. Aren't you guys in Arizona?
Post a Comment