If you are considering a cruise with your kids, may I suggest Royal Carribean's Oasis of the Seas.
As soon as we boarded the ship my boys headed straight to the FLOWRIDERS.
That evening leaving the port in Fort Lauderdale.
A beautiful sunset bid us Bon Voyage!
We enjoyed waving to the many onlookers watching the ships leave the harbor.
Beautiful million dollar homes lined the waterway. We were amazed to see that this particular
house had a FLOWRIDER in it's backyard! (behind the trees) Crazy!
Annie and I enjoyed the play HAIRSPRAY performed in the ships broadway theatre. Fabulous!
My little fish loved the pools.
The gameroom was always a hit.
My kids aren't competitive at all. Yeah right :)
We couldn't get enough of the pina coladas!
Towards the end of the week the boys had mastered the flowrider,
doing tricks left and right...especially when the cute girls happened to be watching.
Front flips...
Superman...
Barrel rolls...
...and more front flips.
Cute Annie went from "I am NOT getting on that thing!" at the beginning of the cruise...
to "Daddy, can we get one of these things in OUR backyard?!"
Thanksgiving dinner on the ship was DELISH!
Nick figured..."Why order one dessert when you can order all of them?!"
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
I am truly grateful for my family.
I am truly grateful for my family.
2 comments:
I love that you're in St. Martin and spending all day playing in a jet stream. Awesome. Especially since you were doing it with a guy showing his bumcrack. AND you didn't notice. :)
Uh, yeah. That trip looks like it was amazing. You got some great pics! I love the last family photo. ALL your kids look like full on adults. Seriously, Annie? She looks 18. I am crying right now thinking about it.
Post a Comment