Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Our annual Christmas party with Jim's highschool friends just happened to fall on New Years this year.
 Since I hit the pillow and start snoring by 10pm and Jim had been sick, we were nervous about actually making it to midnight. (I know...it's sad really) So in the car on the way to the party we had a little 
"New Years toast". We each opened a 5-hour energy drink...said "Cheers"...clinked our bottles...
and sucked down some energy to welcome in the New Year. 

And New Years Day is, of course, Annie's birthday!!!  She turned 11 years old and is becoming quite a little lady.  We had an iceskating birthday party for her.  Thanks for taking pictures mom!  



Mom...you are a great sport! :)

3 comments:

Julie Knowlton said...

I am loving all these updates! You guys are keeping busy with some good times.

Miss you.

Diane said...

Jack, Carter, and I have been looking at all your posts!! Wow - what a busy, exciting, eventful month and a half your wonderful family has had. YOU ARE THE BEST!

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

Fun updates! Your time with the O'Neals looked so much fun! No wonder you needed a New Years Energy drink!