December absolutely FLEW by this year. Here are a few of our highlights...
or days that I actually thought to grab the camera :)
James was asked to be one of Santa's elves at the BHS Accadian Christmas party.
I'm so proud.
Ry-Guy got to tough out the freezing cold temperatures on his first winter scout camp.
Grandma, Gene, Annie and I enjoyed the Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert starring
David Archuletta where he sang the most beautiful rendition of "Silent Night" I've ever heard!
James went to the BHS WA Christmas Dance with Kate Berry.
My Nickster turned 15 years old!
Nick and cousin Kate at their family birthday party.
Decorating gingerbread houses with cousins.
Ryan put TONS of frosting next to his candy house constructing a frosting "snow fort."
It weighed like 15 lbs. He cracks me up!
Annie helped me decorate my gingerbread house this year. She did a great job!
Our annual Christmas Tea at the Grand America.
After tea (hot chocolate) we walked around the hotel looking
at the different gingerbread houses. This one was my favorite.
We also admired the Christmas decorated windows that had hidden ABCs in them.
Since we found all of them we won yummy shortbread cookies from the hotel bakery.
We stayed in the bakery/candy store for quite awhile savoring the fragrant aroma
of heavenly treats and admiring the adorable trinkets and decorations. Fun place.
Grandma's Christmas Nativity Party
My mom out did herself making all of the animal costumes. Too cute.











1 comment:
That's a good December. I love that you had 2 Christmas trees. I want you to go hug your chilluns right now and say it's from Aunt Jules. I miss them.
Post a Comment