Sunday night James asked his cute friend to Homecoming. He and Derek put these
papers on her front porch, rang the doorbell and ran for cover.
Then Monday morning I went to Smiths pharmacy with a note that said "Will you go with me to Homecoming? I'm just what the doctor ordered. -James Carrigan" The pharmacist and I hid the note in the bottom of a large prescription bottle and filled it with skittles. To make our "prescription" look as official as possible, we filled out an actual label and added stickers like "make cause dizziness." The girls working at pharmacy were all excited when Courtney came to fill her prescription. Courtney had to wait a whole day to see who exactly was asking her to Homecoming. Fun idea. :)
4 comments:
What a darling way to ask! Way to go James!
SOOO cute!!
Brilliant. we are SO copying that one!
if i was a teenager, still in high school, and not his aunt :) i would want james to ask me to a dance.
hope she said yes... ;)haha!
you're a stud james!
Post a Comment