Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Ryan

Ok...so I'm a little late...
but the older my kids get the more acceptable it is to celebrate birthdays up to 30 days before and/or after the day the birth date actually occurs. 

On Sunday, Ryan passed the sacrament for the first time.  I can't believe he is 12!  It was so fun to watch him.  You could tell he was a little nervous because his cute face was bright red and he wore the "I am trying not to smile" face the whole time.  I sure love this guy!




Shilane got this amazing picture of Ryan breaking through the line during his game Saturday.
Hence the name "MAD DOG"!  
THIS is the "I am trying not to smile" face...

2 comments:

Julie Knowlton said...

Every year on Ryan's birthday I get choked up thinking about him yelling, "BAYEE!" at the top of the stairs. Right now I am pulling a "trying not to cry" face.

Not working.

Maryann said...

Ryan is so HANDSOME!!! Such a stud in his suit!