Brian Dana...AWESOME brother, uncle, friend, and missionary! Elder Dana entered the MTC today. Last night we gathered for his setting apart and good laughs. Brian will make a FABULOUS missionary! He has lots of LOVE supporting him.
LOVE the Max laugh attack! There is NOTHING better than hearing MAX laugh his head off!!! It truly brings me unspeakable JOY! LOVE that kid!
LOVE this picture of Lisa...I mean...Kate!
LOVE Tarter!
LOVE Jack! Amazing what "don't smile" can do.
LOVE this pic of Nan and the boys
LOVE those blue eyes!
LOVE this feisty girl!
LOVE these crack ups!
LOVE the proud look on Dad's face!
LOVE my family!
3 comments:
Lauri! LOVE all those pictures!!!!!
You are quite the photographer! Cute pictures!
cute, proud aunt and I can see why! btw, I haven't done any backflips yet, but I have let out a few shouts of glee at having a quiet house to myself for a few hours each day for the first time in 11 years!!!
Post a Comment