Nick's counting the days until he gets off these silly crutches and in to his walking cast. He's such been a trooper!
I was so proud of Ryan today! He made some FANTASTIC tackles! This sac was one of my favorites...
Some of the parents on the sidelines call him "Mad Dog!" Cracks me up because he is my tender heart. You'd just never know it when he is out on the field.
3 comments:
Laurie... thanks for your post about the 'football widow' - I loved it! Some of those things have already happened- I am trying to have a good attitude... thanks for the great advice!! Your boys are so cute- and it is fun to see a family like ours- just a few years ahead. You are great and I love to read your blog. We just played a bengals team today in West Jordan and lost 2 to 7 ... they are dang good! Our friend James Meecham coaches one of their teams... do you know him? Thanks again!
Lauri, I just LOVE how you took and posted those tackle photos, it makes me feel like I was there! And it's true if you do know Ry Guy, you wouldn't really ever think "Mad Dog!" Such a cutie...I mean toughie.
I love all of your kids.
Way to go guys! You're awesome!
Post a Comment