Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Regional Champs!!!


James and the Blue Knights took 1st place in the Regional soccer tournament up in Boise, Idaho over the weekend! This win qualifies them to compete in the Nationals tournament in Virginia the end of this month! Blue Knights is the first U15 team to advance to Nationals from Utah ever! James is excited because (even though he wants to go to BYU) 500 college scouts will be in attendance. WAY TO GO BUD! We are extremely PROUD of you!

6 comments:

Diane said...

YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't surprise me! James is the BEST!

Julie Knowlton said...

As excited as I am, I am also not surprised. And a little angry that James isn't 3 years old anymore.

Congrats Jamesy!

Maryann said...

James that is so awesome! I've always been so impressed with your ability to play soccer! Way to go!

Jane said...

How exciting!

clark said...

Love it. Love it.

In case you are checking your blog this week, any updates on how they are doing at Nationals?

Katie said...

Little boys should either be handsome OR talented. How is it fair that yours are both??