Thursday, July 31, 2008

Youth Conference

OK...I've been a "blogger loser" for the past little while. I am trying to do a little catch up. Summer just gets too CRAZY...but it's a GOOD crazy. Jim and I were on the planning committee for our ward's Youth Conference this past June. Our assignment was to take as many photos as we could and produce a DVD of the photos for each of the youth to watch after the trip. We ended up going to the Logan Temple to do baptisms for the dead and then on to Bear Lake for a couple days on the water. Good Times! Here are some of my favorites...


Jim's idea of "roughing it" and one of the many reasons I enjoy traveling with him.



James, a buddy, and 2 Young Men leaders playing "King of the Tube!" James and his buddy eventually prevailed! Not sure if it was because they were stronger or younger.


Most impressive WIPE OUTS we were able to capture on film...



1 comment:

Amy Eagleston said...

Great pictures. I hope I am as cool as you are when I am the mother of teenage sons.