I COULDN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL than to have my PREGNANT sis back in the blogging world. After a month of barfing, Julie is starting to see the light of day again. She has been missed.
I announced I was pregnant in Relief Society today. You would have thought I had just told everyone I was David Archuleta. Our ward doesn't see too many babies.
Yes we are quite excited about our Utah celebrities. When I told the girls we were going to a concert and they had to guess who it was we were seeing and that it was someone HUGE, Bailey piped up, "LAURI CARRIGAN?" It was Miley Cyrus ...but CLOSE! Congrats to Julie on the pregnancy! Yee haw you are hopefully PAST the sickies!
2 comments:
THANK YOU!!!
I announced I was pregnant in Relief Society today. You would have thought I had just told everyone I was David Archuleta. Our ward doesn't see too many babies.
Love you.
Yes we are quite excited about our Utah celebrities. When I told the girls we were going to a concert and they had to guess who it was we were seeing and that it was someone HUGE, Bailey piped up, "LAURI CARRIGAN?" It was Miley Cyrus ...but CLOSE! Congrats to Julie on the pregnancy! Yee haw you are hopefully PAST the sickies!
Post a Comment