Looks like SO MUCH FUN!
WOW! Everyone is so good on water skis, wake boards, jet skis, etc. etc. Your family is the greatest!!!Thanks again for everything each one of you did for me yesterday. I surely feel loved!!!!!! What a LUAU!!!!
Yummy Fun! Can't wait until our family is old enough to go to the Powell (and not have to worry about Jack Jack floating away)...hmmmm. Good memories of when I went with you...
Now THAT'S a vacation. I should have been a Carrigan!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like SO MUCH FUN!
WOW! Everyone is so good on water skis, wake boards, jet skis, etc. etc. Your family is the greatest!!!
Thanks again for everything each one of you did for me yesterday. I surely feel loved!!!!!! What a LUAU!!!!
Yummy Fun! Can't wait until our family is old enough to go to the Powell (and not have to worry about Jack Jack floating away)...hmmmm. Good memories of when I went with you...
Now THAT'S a vacation. I should have been a Carrigan!!
Post a Comment