Saturday, May 3, 2008
Real Game
Last night Annie, Ryan and I went to the Real game against LA Galaxy. The kids were excited because Annie's soccer team was given special passes to go onto the field at the beginning of the game and high five the players as they came onto the field. I was kind of bummed because parents weren't aloud to go on. Maybe that was a good thing in my case because I would have probably attacked David Beckham. What? When Beckham passed Annie out on the field she yelled "Hey Beckham!" She said he turned around and winked at her. Annie was elated!


This was the best picture I was able to get of Beckham so I won't be sending it in to Sports Illustrated for millions. However, we did get to experience one of his infamous "Beckham bends" as he scored his second goal. It was sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun experience for you all. Annie looks absolutely ecstatic in the one picture.
I LOVE YOU DAVID BECKHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what?
I love everything about this post.
Post a Comment