Sunday, May 4, 2008

Grateful Sunday

Yesterday morning I left my house at 7:30am and didn't get home until 10:30pm. We had 4 lacrosse games and 2 soccer games. I was able to run home to brush my teeth and change my clothes before the Real game, but then we were running again. I am not complaining...I am just feeling EXTREMELY grateful for that whole "keeping the Sabbath day holy" commandment. When I woke up this morning, I felt so grateful that I could just go to church and then veg the rest of the day. I LOVE Sundays! Happy napping!

4 comments:

Diane said...

I'm so glad you got to relax today. Could not BELIEVE your schedule yesterday!
Aren't Sundays the BEST. Today after church Gene fixed dinner (YES!) then we went for an almost three hour scooter ride around Provo and the parks here - very relaxing and fun!

go boo boo said...

Catching up - I don't like David Cook, but I guess he is the favorite. Happy Anniversary. I can't believe that kid is your baby James. Love the Beckham shots. Amen for the day of rest.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, Beckham is HOT!

I hope you got your nap girl!

Maryann said...

That picture is perfect! EXACTLY how I feel after a long day.