Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Teacher Appreciation

It is Teacher Appreciation Week this week at school. Being one of the Room Mothers in Nick's class, I was in charge of making a sign for their classroom door. Since it turned out better than I thought it would I decided to post it. Now I have my idea for next year...and the year after that...and the year after that...and the year after that...and the year after that...etc.
Nick only has 1 more month of 6th grade!

5 comments:

Julie Knowlton said...

I can't stop laughing about what Nick said about Mrs. Overholt.

Carrigan Clan said...

I know. I really wanted to post it but thought I had better not. :)

Des said...

Guy, talent.

Dawn said...

How do you learn to draw like that? I can't even scratch out a kitty cat during church and have my kids recognize what it is! That is darling!

Diane said...

The door turned out so cool!! All you moms do for us teachers is DEEPLY appreciated!