Saturday, May 17, 2008

Annie's Dance Recital

Tonight was Annie's dance recital and she did a FANTASTIC job! Her class danced to "It's All About Me." Annie was front and center with a BIG smile on her face. Annie LOVES to get flowers from her dad!Thanks Dad, Cindy, Amy and Alex for coming. After the recital, Alex went up to Annie and said, "Annie, thank you so much for dancing for me." She cracks me up.

4 comments:

Jane said...

what a pretty little dancer.

Des said...

I'm so sorry I missed it! But Alex has told me all about it! We love you Annie...and thanks for dancing for Alex!
P.S.
You look gorgeous!

Maryann said...

Sorry we missed it Annie!!! You look fabulous!!

Diane said...

My sweet Annie,
You look BEAUTIFUL and I'm sure your dance was so cool. I apologize we had another activity we had to attend Saturday evening and couldn't be there.
But at least Gene was at your soccer game that morning.
Love you tons!!!!