This afternoon we took a walk down to our elementary school to play on the playground. While playing tag Annie was running away from her friends and just as she turned around she SMACKED into a pole. She got 5 stitches! I teased her that she "pulled a Lauri" and got in a fight with a pole. You wouldn't believe how brave she was while being stitched up. I was so PROUD of her! The bribe of a new Webkinz may have helped. :) This was Annie's second time receiving stitches. When she was 4 she slipped on the wet floor of the bathroom while getting into the bathtub and hit the corner of her eye. She only received 2 at that time. Counting today brings her total to 7. I am hoping we stay at that total. How ironic is it that 3 of my 4 children are boys and my GIRL is the one to be stitched up twice.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Stitches
This afternoon we took a walk down to our elementary school to play on the playground. While playing tag Annie was running away from her friends and just as she turned around she SMACKED into a pole. She got 5 stitches! I teased her that she "pulled a Lauri" and got in a fight with a pole. You wouldn't believe how brave she was while being stitched up. I was so PROUD of her! The bribe of a new Webkinz may have helped. :) This was Annie's second time receiving stitches. When she was 4 she slipped on the wet floor of the bathroom while getting into the bathtub and hit the corner of her eye. She only received 2 at that time. Counting today brings her total to 7. I am hoping we stay at that total. How ironic is it that 3 of my 4 children are boys and my GIRL is the one to be stitched up twice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So sorry Annie! I hope you get feeling better! Love ya!
Poor Annie, that looks painful. She is still beautiful even with some stitches.
OUCH! Sorry that happened Annie-Bee. It looks as sore as you told me it was. Sounds like we need another shopping spree to Target! I'll call you tomorrow.
Love,
Grandma
Yikes! I'm proud of you Annie for being so brave!
Post a Comment