Sunday, April 20, 2008

Private?


I am considering going private. If you don't think I have your email address and would like to continue reading Carriganstats then leave your email address in the comments section. Thanks a bunch.

11 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

pick me, pick me amyeagleston@gmail.com

Kate said...

Please put me on your list... katestreer@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Well, I of course want to be on your list sales@thebelovedchild.com

I understand wanting to go private. But how would we have reconnected if you had a private blog a few weeks ago? It's been so, so wonderful for me to find you again.

Dawn said...

thefoutzfamily@gmail.com

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

that photo is funny! count us in!

Glazier5 said...

Hey Lauri,
I am one of your occasional stalkers...can I still continue to stalk? Glazier5@cox.net Thanks! Lori

Maryann said...

That picture makes me laugh so hard!

Katie said...

I am Carrigan Stats BIGGEST fan. I hope this don't sound threatening, but if I am turned away from your private blog, you WILL regret it.

Kati said...

Lauri, this is Maryann's sister-in-law,Kati, I would love to continue to read your blog. Our kids are close to the same ages and it's fun to see all the great stuff they are doing! katihawes@hotmail.com

Jane said...

basingerfamily@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauri!
I would like to be on the list so i can be updated on the Carrigan Family!

kdana@kellydana.com