We very much enjoyed the SUNSHINE today! Although it was really windy, I will "HANDS DOWN" take today over snow.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
GO Golden Girls!
Annie is on a NEW soccer team this season. She, and 2 other friends from her old soccer team now play with Coach Marco and the GOLDEN GIRLS. They are the only 2nd graders on the team with the rest being 3rd and 4th graders. They lost today 0-1, but I am really PROUD of Annie and the way she holds her own. Especially since she is 2 heads shorter than most the girls on the team. :)

After every game the team gets together and cheers..."We don't play with Barbie dolls! We just play with soccer balls. We don't wear our mini-skirts! We just play in soccer shorts! GO GOLDEN GIRLS!"
We very much enjoyed the SUNSHINE today! Although it was really windy, I will "HANDS DOWN" take today over snow.
We very much enjoyed the SUNSHINE today! Although it was really windy, I will "HANDS DOWN" take today over snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Annie - sorry Gene and I had to miss your game today! We love you and agree with your mom totally! YOU HOLD YOUR OWN! You are a great soccer player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment