Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Babe In Braces

We have another brace face at our house. Nick got his brackets put on today and I think he looks great! We went to Subway afterwards for lunch and he put down a whole foot long. Obviously didn't slow him down any. Here are his before and after shots.
BEFORE...

I am laughing at this picture because it looks like we put Nick through some kind of torture chamber you'd fine Jack Bauer in on the show "24." HHHMMM...I could always use this as some kind of lie detector test. :) Not that I would EVER need to use one on my sweet Nick.

AFTER...I think he looks more like James with them on. Either that or Nick is just growing up, but I am not ready to face that reality yet.

6 comments:

Diane said...

What a good-looking dude!!!!!!MY GRANDSON!

Julie Knowlton said...

STOP GROWING UP!!!!!!!!!

Maryann said...

Love it!

Des said...

Brace Face!!!! :)
You're a babe!

Kate said...

How cute! We are starting this phase... wow! It comes quickly.

Megan B said...

Still a babe!