Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Alex Attraction

Alex got to come and play today. I swear, she cracks me up. Within minutes she had a little entourage consisting of Ryan and 4 other neighbor boys. She kept saying "C'mon guys!" The boys followed her everywhere and she was loving it. While kicking a soccer ball in the circle with them, she fell on her elbow and got a little "owie." I picked her up and said, "Let me kiss it." She immediately stopped crying, gave ME a kiss and then wanted to get down so she could go play again. Love her!



3 comments:

Julie Knowlton said...

Oh my gosh. I am so in love with that girl.

Des said...

Lauri,
Alex had a blast at your house! I really appreciate you letting her come over! The last few days she keeps asking when she can come back over to play!

Thanks again!

Diane said...

Alex is BEAUTIFUL and so full of personality!