Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tender Heart

A couple of days ago, Ryan and Annie got into a big fight because Ryan took some of Annie's gum that she got for Valentines Day without asking her. This morning after the kids left for school I was straightening the house and I found this note on Annie's dresser. There were 5 pieces of gum stacked on top of it.
Ry-guy melts me. He has such a tender heart.

8 comments:

go boo boo said...

What a great Valentine week you have had (because I am sure Jim made it up to you) with all of your sweet family. And I love the buns, I mean heart shaped rolls.

Carrigan Clan said...

Um...Are you making fun of my buns?

Branigan Knowlton said...

I think we all know what really happened. Nick stole the gum and then told Annie Ryan did it. Knowing Nick, that wasn't enough. After chewing several pieces, he probably strategically placed the chewed gum in Annie's hair while she was sleeping. I've seen it a million times.

Maryann said...

So, basically, I'm getting teary-eyed right now. That kid...

Des said...

I can't believe what a sweet little guy you have! Love that little man.

Jane said...

I love that story, such a nice brother and cute boy. I would be so proud to be his mom.

Julie Knowlton said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is completely adorable.

Diane said...

Sounds just like RY-GUY!!
And Bran sounds just like Bran!