Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day?


I am really trying to have a good attitude about this blizzard we are having. Good weather for wrapping up with your sweetheart! And believe me...I will be wrapping. :)


So today I went to GREAT HARVEST to buy my all time favorite cookies. Wait! I take that back. My sister-in-law, Lisa, makes THE BEST sugar cookies EVER! Like I would probably eat 20 in one sitting if I had the chance. And sadly, that is not an exaggeration. However, I love the sugar cookies from Great Harvest because I can buy them, because they are cute, and because they are big. But really, could we all have a moment of silence for Lisa's sugar cookies?!

5 comments:

Kate said...

I feel the same way about the snow... I am so depressed about it... oh well- soon enough- it will be spring! And- yes, tis the season for sugar cookies - I think I have eaten a ton in the last couple of days, yum!

Megan B said...

Those cookies do look yum. I might have to head over there to our neighborhood Great Harvest...hopefully they still have some. Yes and the snow stinks. And I want Lisa's recipe...

Dawn said...

The first thing I thought when I saw your cookies was "See, Lauri does cook!" Then I see you purchased them - they look delicious! I too want Lisa's recipe!

Diane said...

Have to admit - Lisa's sugar cookies are THEE best sugar cookies ever! Maryann's chocolate chip cookies are the best chocolate chip cookies ever!

Jane said...

Hi Lauri! Where are Lisa's cookies? And why the hell don't I have the recipe?!?!?!?