When the kids finally went to school, I went to help out with Nick's class Valentines Day party. We played some fun relays and I was AGAIN reminded that I have an extremely competitive son. (I know he gets that from me and Jim and James, but that is beside the point.) As Nick celebrated his victory he made another student cry, which is always nice. So glad I am raising such caring and compassionate boys. For the record, he did apologize.
While we delivered a few Valentine treats my little darlings fought about SHOTGUN the whole time! I hate SHOTGUN!
Jim calls. Flight still delayed. He would miss our annual "Valentine Candlelight Family Dinner." I felt a little frustrated since I had been cooking all day! My kids would have been fine with Corn Dogs.
HOWEVER...by the end of dinner the kids and I were all "dying our heads" as my boys shared some special Valentine talents. (Making fart noises by blowing into one end of a straw and sticking the other end in their armpit.)
3 comments:
I loved the armpit fart noises that they demonstrated for us! And I love the cookies that you brought for us and I was wondering if you have more! :)
The dinner looks delicious and the entertainment sounds "all" carrigan!!!!!!! FUN! FUN! FUN!
I wish you would have invited Julie and me over. She didn't cook squat.
Post a Comment