Sunday, February 3, 2008

The GIANT Upset


I'll admit it...It really didn't matter to me who won the Superbowl. However, I usually cheer for the underdog and I really like those cute Manning brothers. How fun to have 2 winning Superbowl quarterbacks in the same family! So...Way to go Giants! :)

Best Superbowl commercial? The one with baby buying stock on E*trade who barfs at the end. We all had a good laugh after that one. Oh, and we liked the one where Shaq was a jockey. When the other jockey gave him a slap on the butt..that was good!

7 comments:

Maryann said...

I ws routing for them too for the amereason. Good game. The baby commercial was difinitely a favoite. So was the car one with all the screaming animals.

Des said...

ws? routing? amereason? difinitely? favoite?
Raely, Myranann????
A little too much diet coke or not enough sleep? Hmmm? :)

Maryann said...

Wow. I'd say a little of both. Can you tell that I am a 29 year old that STILL has to look at her hands when she types? I guess I should try to look at the screen a little more.

Carrigan Clan said...

So Nan...um...you been tipping the bottle?

Julie Knowlton said...

Whoa. Maryann. Remember when Mom wrote Lauri an email that went something along the lines of...

Hi Lauri! Sorry I didn't get to you sooner, but I had Yount QWeonmens. Did you neewd me afroon?

I am seeing a pattern. And it scares me.

Des said...

I'm so glad that I have you all as sister in laws! I tell everyone all the time how lucky I am! You crack me up, to the point where I do the "Reed" laugh...!

I liwoneve yoeiu a.ll3435(&&^.
De4#7s

Megan B said...

Yes but you have to feel for my poor Bostonian husband who watched the game then got on a plane for New York an hour later. Not fun. He's even there for the parade...woohoo. Poor guy. His co-workers are not letting him live it down...

Leave Maryann ALONE you mean Danas! Is so supert youz mryan. Dunt leat dem meeneys gve youz greef.