We took surfing lessons. What a riot! I am definitely hooked!
Riding the ziplines through the Jungle. This was my very favorite. Our first zipline went right over a waterfall and was 300 feet high. Breathtaking! I have to record this stuff so my kids don't think of me as such an old fart. :)
We saw lots of monkeys in the trees.
Horseback riding. We even GALLOPED! OK...So I couldn't control my horse and I was secretly freaking out...but who needs to know that?
We went river rafting on the rapids behind us. OK...so I fell out of the raft. But only once! PURA VIDA!
8 comments:
Wow...what didn't you do? Looks like an amazing vacation! Sorry you had to come back home!
So fun! Josh's cousin & his family live there... we really need to go visit.. looks amazing and I need a vacation from this nasty weather!
I think you guys convinced us to do this trip. I am so glad you had fun. And it is okay to tell everyone that you surfed better than Jim.
ok...pretty much kicked his trash.
I'm not jealous AT ALL. So glad you had fun! :)
No! Don't be jealous. Let's just all save for a trip and go in a couple of years. We'd have a riot. Yeah...and probably no kids.
Count us in on the next trip...g
Count us in on the next trip...g
Post a Comment