Aren't these two the cutest lovebirds you've ever seen? The passing of President Hinkley feels so bittersweet. I feel so happy for him that he is finally with his sweetheart, yet to say he will be missed is such an understatement. Such a sweet and humble person who made such a strong and dedicated prophet. Isn't it amazing how he touched so many, many hearts?
3 comments:
Hey Lauri! I have to admit I started blog surfing today and look who I found! (It actually was too far removed from Michelle L's blog) Fun to see your cute family. And yes, we too were sad to hear about President Hinckley! Hope all is going well! Your old friend Lori
We already miss sweet, sweet Pres. Hinckley. Just seeing his picture or hearing his voice brought such peace.
My friend Lori!!! Do you have a family blog? How is Arizona?
Post a Comment