Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Melting Pot

Last night, Jim surprised us and took us to The Melting Pot downtown to finally celebrate James's birthday. The kids loved it! Ryan was a little nervous about the raw meat until he figured out that we actually cooked it before we ate it. By the time I thought of getting the camera out to take a pic of dessert...it was GONE! We pretty much snarfed it in 2 seconds. If the pot weren't so hot then I would have licked it clean. As we were driving downtown, we were all trying to guess where Jim was taking us. Suddenly Nick shouted out, "OH, I KNOW...we are going to CHI S. WANGS!" (Close...That would be PF Changs.) Hmmm? I wonder if they do "Rhonda" kicks at CHI S. WANGS? ("Rhonda" kicks are what Nick called "Roundhouse" kicks when he was in Tae Kwon Do with a teacher who had an accent he clearly could not understand.)



1 comment:

Megan B said...

Yum! I've never been but always wanted to...we need to go on a double date...or just the girls!