Monday, January 14, 2008

Something to ponder...

So a little while ago I was quizzing Annie on her spelling words. All of a sudden, my sweet and petite little Annie jumped up and said, "Just a minute mom, I'll be right back. I have to go take a dump!" Completely stunned...I sat starring into space pondering the following...Is this simply evidence that she has 3 older brothers, or that I am a really bad mother?

5 comments:

Julie Knowlton said...

I am laughing so hard right now, and I will probably continue to laugh for the next 20 minutes. Oh that is so great!

And to answer your question, it is the 3 brothers.

Maryann said...

That is the greatest story I've ever heard about Annie. Way to go Annie!!!

Megan B said...

That is awesome! John says that all the time so I am sure Jim has SOMETHING to do with it. The poor girl doesn't stand a chance... good thing she is an absolute doll!

Carrigan Clan said...

Meg, I swear I saw Morgan today at Nordstrom but couldn't tell who she was with. Am I insane?

Wayne said...

Lauri,

This is D'Lonna (Wayne Nelson's wife). I died laughing when I read this. As a girl coming from a family with 4 brothers, I have to say it's all there fault!!