HAPPY NEW YEAR and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Millennium girl! Yes, 8 years ago today our little Annie was born. She had a tea party with her friends and then we all went to see "Enchanted!" DARLING! We loved the movie! Annie cracked me up this morning when she woke up and came down stairs. After we sang "Happy Birthday" to her she said, "Hey Mom...I feel taller."Jim had to leave for work. Annie was a little bit sad, but that's ok...she will always be his "Daddy's Girl"!

Would anyone like a cup of tea?

Couldn't quite fit 8 candles on the tea party size cupcake.

We played "Freeze Dance"

You gotta love brothers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! You've gotta have "poppers"!
6 comments:
How cute Lauri! I am so glad that I went to the movie with you guys! All day I've been singing...I've Been Dreaming. Somebody shut me up!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE! WE LOVE YOU!
I think the best part of the party was when Nick came up with his shirt off and started dancing with all the girls.
Happy Birthday "MillANNIEum"
Jules, I thought you would appreciate this story. Last night after I told my kids to go get pajamas on, Nick comes upstairs in just his pants and while grabbing one of his pecks he asked, "Hey mom, how about a handful of this?" Heaven help me.
Yes. That made me laugh out loud! Bless you, Nick.
Nick Carrigan is easily one of my favorite people on this earth.
Post a Comment