Saturday, January 5, 2008
Annie's Baptism
Our Annie-Bee was baptized and confirmed today. She couldn't stop smiling. She kept telling me she was "a little bit nervous and a little bit excited all mixed up together." She also said she "was so glad that the water was warm!" I felt very proud of her. The veil was very thin today and it felt so wonderful to be surrounded by loved ones. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ, His example, the gift of the Holy Ghost and for the wonderful blessing of family. We are blessed! I also felt very proud of Nick for giving the talk on Baptism. He wasn't too excited, but did such a great job! Annie, you sure have a lot of people who love you. Thanks to all for your support!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Annie, you looked darling. You had the sweetest glow on Saturday! Kate has been talking non-stop about how she is so excited to get baptized like Annie and she also can't believe that Annie has her very own baptism book to keep forever! I remember the day I got baptized I was the first one from our stake and I was so happy because I wouldn't have anyone else's sins in the water!
Post a Comment