Sunday, January 6, 2008
Grateful Sunday
I am so grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost. What an incredible blessing from our Heavenly Father. It is through this gift that I have gained my testimony of Jesus Christ, that He lives and loves us. I am grateful for the comfort and peace the Holy Ghost has brought me in the times that I have needed it. I am grateful for the way the Holy Ghost teaches me in quiet moments with strong impressions placed upon my mind. I have gained knowledge and understanding of gospel principles, scriptures and basically LIFE because of this wonderful gift. When I was confirmed at just 8, I certainly did not understand just how incredible this gift was and just how many times the Holy Ghost would touch my life. But now that my baby has been baptized and confirmed, I finally get it. OK..maybe I'm a slow, blond learner, but extremely grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was beautiful Lauri! I love you and your family so much.
That is all so true... now I understand why missionary work is so important.. can you imagine living without this knowledge and/or the HG? Unthinkable!
Post a Comment