Sunday, December 2, 2007
Ports of Call
St. Thomas and St. Maarten were 2 of our ports of call. We got a lot of beach time. It was a little embarrassing when we saw this old couple, about 80 years old, walking down the beach holding hands. The lady was topless and they were wearing matching thongs. No, I am not talking about flipflops. After I told my kids NOT to stare (but of course they weren't listening to me. They were too busy staring!) Jim and I told our kids that for Christmas...they could get US matching thongs. Yeah, they think we are dumb.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, man, you have a babe on your hands! Annie looks so grown up and gorgeous! Good luck in the future!
SO JEALOUS!!!!!
I've always been touched how Ryan takes care of Annie. LOVE their special relationship!
Post a Comment