Sunday, December 2, 2007
Grateful Sunday
I should title this "Grateful Monday" because lately I have started my post on Sunday and finished it up on Monday. :) Today I feel so grateful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and the emphasis that it places on FAMILY. Being a mom of 4 kids (that tries really hard to be involved with each of their lives) can be TOUGH. Many days you feel unappreciated, as ALL of you MOMS certainly understand. But having the gospel in my life helps remind me what my true priorities are. I want my family to be together FOREVER and I am thankful for the knowledge that we can be. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with the responsibilty of teaching them high standards to live by in this CRAZY world we live in. You hope that along the way they are learning to be responsible, educated, honest, respectful, trustworthy, loving, generous, and motivated to become good members of society. Thank goodness for an awesome husband that works along side me as my equal so I don't have to do it alone. I also find comfort in knowing that Heavenly Father blessed me with these children and that must mean He TRUSTS me to raise them to one day live with Him again. Even more comforting...I know I can go to Him for help. As crazy and exhausting as motherhood can be...I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. So let's hear it for FAMILIES and the hardworking MOMS that keep them all together! WE ARE AWESOME! Going on the cruise gave our family good quality TIME to enjoy each other. As busy as life gets...I am ESPECIALLY grateful for that! P.S. Could someone please tell my kids to STOP growing up!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You and Jim are doing a SUPER job! Your priorities are definitely in the right place. Love your family SOOOOO much , and we will always help where you need us to. Don't know how you do it all - but you do!!!! You Lauri are amazing!
You've gotta love moms. They are always on your side. :)
You've gotta love moms. They are always on your side. :)
I don't expect any comments from Lauri to be posted just once. :)
Love your FACE.
Here's a little tip....push the mouse button only once and not twice. Hmmmm.
Hey Phil...RISE AND SHOUT! THE COUGARS ARE OUT!
Oh so funny!
You got yourself some super kids, and they have an ever superer mom & dad. g
Julie you are too funny!
Post a Comment