Our breakfast started early because Jim had to go fly an early trip. Jim made SCONES, Nick's favorite, and they were SCRUMPTIOUS! Later, I took Nick Subway for lunch and donuts for his class. Nick was very excited to come home from school and find a package waiting for him on the porch! The package was from his cute friend, Olivia from Arkansas, that he met on our cruise. It was the sweatshirt he is wearing in the picture with my Dad & Cindy. Already a ladies man! Thank you family for all his cool gifts. He is feeling very rich. :)
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Happy Birthday Nick!
I cannot believe my Nicholas is 12! Where in the world does the time go?! I will never forget the Christmas he was born. Cards were sent out early and presents were wrapped and so when Nick was born I could just enjoy him. Waking up to feed him in the middle of the night is one of my very favorite memories. I would do it by the light of the Christmas tree and turn on soft Christmas music. The spirt of the season felt very strong that year. I had more of an appreciation for Mary and her new little Son.
Our breakfast started early because Jim had to go fly an early trip. Jim made SCONES, Nick's favorite, and they were SCRUMPTIOUS! Later, I took Nick Subway for lunch and donuts for his class. Nick was very excited to come home from school and find a package waiting for him on the porch! The package was from his cute friend, Olivia from Arkansas, that he met on our cruise. It was the sweatshirt he is wearing in the picture with my Dad & Cindy. Already a ladies man! Thank you family for all his cool gifts. He is feeling very rich. :)

Our breakfast started early because Jim had to go fly an early trip. Jim made SCONES, Nick's favorite, and they were SCRUMPTIOUS! Later, I took Nick Subway for lunch and donuts for his class. Nick was very excited to come home from school and find a package waiting for him on the porch! The package was from his cute friend, Olivia from Arkansas, that he met on our cruise. It was the sweatshirt he is wearing in the picture with my Dad & Cindy. Already a ladies man! Thank you family for all his cool gifts. He is feeling very rich. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ooooh! Look at you Nick! Such a ladies man! Happy birthday buddy! We love you lots!
I love your description of the Christmas he was born...so sweet. Happy Birthday to Nick!
unbelievable--you have a 12 year old! Yikes, I must be getting old. Recently purchased your Christmas CD, and we love it! Amazing.
I really am getting old because I DO NOT remember writing that last comment...because I didn't. My dear Mother did...she is visiting and on my computer. But I could have said it since my sentiments are the same.
Lauri,
This is Kati, Matt's sister. I love to read your blog I hope you don't mind. I also had a Chirstmas baby and share your same feelings. It is a magical time to have a newborn baby. Reading your comments brought back those same sweet memories for me. Thanks!
Megan, you and your mom are too cute (as usual) and your family is adorable. It would be fun to all go to lunch over the Holidays.
Post a Comment