Sunday, December 9, 2007
Gingerbread Houses
One of our FAVORITE Christmas traditions is to decorate gingerbread houses with our cousins. We have been doing it for about 10 years now and still going strong. My boys used to make cute little snowman or gingerbread men riding sleighs in the yard. Now they have Santa rolling off the roof and getting all bloody. (ketchup) I am hoping this is because they are BOYS and not because they are DERANGED. The boys only take about 5 minutes to decorate. By then they are on a sugar high and we send them downstairs to play video games, wrestle, take each other out...not quite sure. All I know is we heard a bunch of screaming but never saw any tears, so we figured we were ok. Wendy, Holly, Kate, Annie and I take the whole gingerbread thing a little more seriously. I am bummed I didn't get a picture of all of us. At least I've got the fun memory.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am laughing so hard at the dead Santa and ketchup! I love boys.
I'm kind of jealous... I wished I could have shooed away the boys so I could make one myself!
Post a Comment