Thursday, November 8, 2007

Jim is 40 today!


Jim came home from work to this big sign on the garage. Annie wanted to make a sign too. She is always doing the cutest things for Jim. 100% "Daddy's Girl." PS. I love the way that Annie spelled my name at the bottom of her sign. :)

40 REASONS I LOVE MY JIM
Jim, I love that you…
40. care about others
39. would give the shirt off your back
38. always give 110%
37. provide SO WELL for our family
36. like to exercise and stay fit
35. like to travel…in style
34. can fix anything
33. know WAY more about gardening than I do
32. make our yard look AMAZING
31. don’t play video games
30. like to cook
29. cook better than I do
28. make the BEST Christmas morning omelets EVER
27. make the BEST salmon EVER
26. let’s be honest…anything you grill is the BEST EVER
25. make an INCREDIBLE Dad
24. wrestle with the kids
23. coach their soccer/football teams
22. coach their teams VERY WELL
21. attend as many of their games as possible
20. have such great relationships with our kids
19. make everything FUN
18. honor your priesthood
17. temple worthy
16. give awesome Father’s blessings
15. support me in my church callings
14. support me in EVERYTHING
13. patient with my dinginess, PMSiness, electronic retardedness etc
12. remember all of my “favorites”
11. like to surprise me
10. listen to & promote my music even though you are sick of it
9. can’t lie without smiling
8. rub holes in all of your ties
7. you are affectionate…even in public
6. will snuggle with me even though you hate to snuggle
5. ***can't post this one***
4. have the cutest smile
3. have “bitchin” blue eyes
2. have the cutest buns
And the number one reason I love my Jim…
1. World’s BEST make-out EVER!

6 comments:

go boo boo said...

Happy Birthday Jim!

Maryann said...

Happy 40th Jim!

Julie Knowlton said...

Lauri, I can't believe you are married to a 40 year old!!! :)

Happy Birthday Jimbo.

Branigan Knowlton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Des said...

Happy birthday Jim. You old fart. I second the omelet comment! Thanks for always cooking for us! You're the best!

Des said...

Yay! You got the garage photos up! Too cute.