Saturday, November 3, 2007

To the FINALS!

This morning Ry's football team played against Jordan in the semi-finals and beat them 42-6! They will be playing Bingham in the FINALS next Saturday! Ryan caused and recovered a fumble in the first half. It was SO EXCITING! Clark brought Kate & Jack to help cheer on the team. It was so cute to watch Jack ring his bell and yell "Go Ryan!" The first pic is of Ryan on the line ready to kick some big-time booty. No one gets past this guy!



11 comments:

go boo boo said...

I think you guys might be playing "our" team, a Highland Team, with a very funny name I can't remember (the mighty something?). A few kids, and the coach are in our ward - our Bishop has been going to the games and talks about it at the pulpit, it's pretty funny. Anyways, it seems like a fairly big deal! Good luck!

Carrigan Clan said...

Our BHS team is actually going to play Bingham in the finals. But I bet that your Highland Mighty Mites team is going to the finals. Mighty Mites is an age group. Our team is in the Gremlins age group. I know. I didn't get it either until my boys started playing football. Good luck to your Mighty Mites!

Julie Knowlton said...

You bet I'll be there on Saturday!!

Kate said...

So much fun! Next year my Harrison will start tackle football (Olympus League...) I am not to sure about it- but my husband has been dreaming about it since he was born. What do you think? How has your experience been?

Carrigan Clan said...

Katie, They LOVE it. I've learned it all depends on the coach. Good coach=Good experience. Bad coach=Bad experience! A way to work around that is to have your husband help out with the coaching. He doesn't have to be head coach, but being involved is HUGE. And P.S. Don't sign up to be the "Team Mom!"

Kate said...

Thanks for the tips! We will see how it goes...

Megan B said...

Yee haw Ryan. My Bailey has a "thing" for that guy...she loves to pull up your blog and show her friends his pi9cture! Such a hottie! Even more so now that we know he's such a great football player! Good Luck!

Megan B said...

Oh Bailey just came in the room (she is home sick) and said NO! MOM! You are so embarrassing! Cameron likes Ryan. I like NICK! Sorry.

Carrigan Clan said...

meg, I am laughing my head off.

Carrigan Clan said...

meg, I am laughing my head off.

Megan B said...

Seriously though can't we just bring back arranged marriages? It would save us years of heartache! Come on!