
A boy in Annie's school class gave her this note yesterday. It reads "Annie, I love you so much plese do not tell eneyone." So, of course, I immediately post it on the internet. I love the 5 of hearts. Gambling addict? I am not too sure what Annie thinks of the little boy that gave it to her because she stuck her ABC gum in the top right hand corner.
5 comments:
Wow! You are such a blogger now I just can't keep up. LOVE THE NOTE. Have to keep that one forever. Cameron came home yesterday with an invitation from a boy in her class that says, "7:00 to 10:00, saterday, Halloween party." She said it was from a boy named Daxton. When I called his mom to find out what we could bring, she of course had no knowledge of such a party. Unfortunately her son had passed out NUMEROUS of these 3x5 card invites so he had a few phone calls to make. Kids are the best!
That is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen!
I am laughing so hard! Who is this kid?! I love that Annie just stuck her gum in the corner like it was just another love note.
Meg, that is so funny about the Halloween party. I could so see one of my boys doing that.
That's funny..oh the joys of love notes!
Post a Comment