James is going to hate me for this, but what are moms for? We got a call from Albion's principal the other day and he told us that James was "Albion's Student of the Day." He got special privileges for the day like jumping to the front of the food line at lunch. Hey...that's big! I am SO proud of James. Not because he was student of the day, but because James is such a great kid! He is such a great helper around the house (even when I yell at him), he is a babe, he's smart, friendly, responsible, funny, an incredible leader, an awesome soccer player (scored 2 goals in his game last night), fun to hang with and his brothers and sister really look up to him. I am not sure where he comes from, but we'll keep him. Just wanted to give him a shout out and tell him I love him and feel SO lucky to be his mom! Even when he laughs at me during my frequent blonde moments. PS. I had to use this picture of James taken last year because ever since I started blogging...he won't let me take his picture.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Student of the Day
James is going to hate me for this, but what are moms for? We got a call from Albion's principal the other day and he told us that James was "Albion's Student of the Day." He got special privileges for the day like jumping to the front of the food line at lunch. Hey...that's big! I am SO proud of James. Not because he was student of the day, but because James is such a great kid! He is such a great helper around the house (even when I yell at him), he is a babe, he's smart, friendly, responsible, funny, an incredible leader, an awesome soccer player (scored 2 goals in his game last night), fun to hang with and his brothers and sister really look up to him. I am not sure where he comes from, but we'll keep him. Just wanted to give him a shout out and tell him I love him and feel SO lucky to be his mom! Even when he laughs at me during my frequent blonde moments. PS. I had to use this picture of James taken last year because ever since I started blogging...he won't let me take his picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations James!
I concur... James is one awesome dude!
James, please stop growing up and go back to being 3 years old. Thanks.
Post a Comment