Yesterday we went to Thanksgiving Point with the cousins. Some of the fun things we did...rode little cars, mined for gold, picked our pumpkins and tried to find our way through the corn maize. Then we came back to our house for a sleepover. I love the picture of Kate and Annie. Fun day!

2 comments:
I heard Thanksgiving Point was so fun during Halloween... I am all worn out this year of Halloween activities.. so it is my #1 activity for next year. I love seeing your cute family.. us in a few years... 3 boys and a little princess! Your family is so cute... and I am so honored you put me on your link- I always have thought you were 'so cool!"
Awesome photos. I have never been to Thanksgiving Point. Very sad. I need to go. It looks really fun. Annie is such a girly girl...I love it. Cameron's favorite thing in the world is to walk around with her towel wrapped around her hair...we need to get those two together for a spa day or something...ha ha!
Post a Comment