Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Parade & Parties

Nick, Ryan and Annie did the traditional Halloween parade around the school and then parties in each one of their classrooms. I am one of the room mothers in Nick's class this year. For our party we played Halloween Fear Factor. We made up a bunch of Halloween questions. If they got the answer correct they got to have a slice of "brain" and if they did not answer correctly they had to eat another body part. Some of their choices: ears, eyeballs, veins, teeth, fingers, puss etc.



5 comments:

Rachel said...

What a fun Mom! Those brains look so gross...what is that?

Carrigan Clan said...

Isn't that funny. I got the brain mold and recipe at a garage sale. It is mostly just jello. Let me know it you want the recipe. :)

Des said...

The brain looks awesome!

Julie Knowlton said...

Lauri, please wear that costume every day. I love it.

go boo boo said...

That brain is the grossest thing I have ever seen! I am seriously still gagging.