Monday, September 17, 2007

A little nervous...

Got a new calling yesterday. Stake primary music leader. What?! I am a little intimidated, but it should be fun. I guess I feel that way every time I receive a new calling. Surprisingly, though, it won't be as much work as ward primary music leader. I will actually get to go to relief society every week now. First time in about 11 years. Hmmmm. I hope that is a good thing. By the way, our ward primary program is in 2 weeks. (Sept 30) Unfortunately, the new calling didn't get me out of that.

3 comments:

Des said...

Congrats to you! You are going to do a great job! Phil just got a new calling yesterday...but I'll let him tell you what it is! But I will tell you this much-he probably feels a little like you!

Megan B said...

Wow! You will be awesome. By the way, what exactly do you do??? I never even knew that calling existed. Like, is there even a Stake Primary to lead music for? Or is it just one of those cake Stake callings where you just go to meetings once in awhile and observe, "Yes. You are doing a good job." I WANT YOUR CALLING!

Carrigan Clan said...

Meg, I am SO lauging! Yes, I get to lead music for our Stake Primary. Don't you have one?